|Registration/Guest arrival||01:00 PM||02:00 PM|
|Welcome & Theme Address||02:00 PM||02:15 PM|
|Business Session – I||02:15 PM||03:45 PM|
|Tea/coffee Break||03:45 PM||04:00 PM|
|Business Session – II||04:00 PM||05:30 PM|
|Tea/coffee Break||05:30 PM||05:45 PM|
|Plenary Session||05:45 PM||07:15 PM|
|Concluding Remarks||07:15 PM||07:30 PM|
|Network Over Cocktail Dinner||07:30 PM onwards||- -|
India Seatrade will bring together people who can influence and evolve the way forward. Invite investors who can create infrastructure, hardware and bring in technology. Engage and involve shippers, cargo owners and consignees who really feel the pain and are willing to take the lead. Going a step further, India Seatrade will provide a perfect platform to drive and proclaim business declarations:
• Policy makers to declare the government’s strong intent and initiatives to promote and facilitate the sector growth.
• Ship owners to announce their strategy in creating floating assets.
• Cargo owners to declare their readiness to move cargo.
• Shipbuilders to showcase innovation in vessel design and shipbuilding.
• Stakeholders to come together and commit to work in the larger interest of the trade.
• Further, the recommendations of the summit will be classified and submitted to Government and its related departments to consider them and provide a direction for the appropriate change and enhancement in policy, one which drives and sustains the country and state’s maritime growth.